Men's Cable Knit Crew Neck Aran Wool Sweater - Reviews
The Aran Sweater is a timeless wardrobe essential and a sweater for life. Worn for centuries by the fisherman of Ireland and popularized by Vogue in the 1950's, this rugged sweater is a true multi-tasker.
The versatile lightweight garment slots seamlessly into any outfit whether casual or smart. Wear as an extra layer under your suit jacket or paired with a button down shirt and jeans, the options are endless.
- Made in Ireland from 100% Pure New Wool
- Features the traditional crew neck style
- Includes the Cable, Diamond & Honeycomb patterns of the Aran Islands - said to bring success and luck to the wearer.
- 100% Wool is a natural fibre which can regulate your body's temperature.
- Lightweight and a great layering piece. - Heavyweight Aran Sweater also available
- Signed & Stamped Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)