Honeycomb Turtleneck Sweater - Reviews
This merino wool honeycomb sweater is a practical yet stylish sweater, suitable for all year-round.
Its Fisherman style allows the wearer to recreate a truly traditional and authentic Aran look, reinforced by the use of the Aran honeycomb design throughout the garment. This ancient stitch was said to be derived from the pattern of the hardworking bee and promises sweet reward for hard work. It is also said to be a lucky stitch.
The honeycomb pattern, true to its name, emulates the hexagonal shape of a bee’s hive. Its construction makes it a dense all over pattern, whose soft and cozy qualities make it ideal for Sweaters, throws and cushions.
A true classic and fashion favourite!
- Made in Ireland of 100% Soft Merino Wool
- Features the Aran Honeycomb design
- Natural and organic fibres help to regulate your body temperature
- Allows stretch for perfect fit but also returns to natural shape
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity