Aran Sweater Selfie Competition
Posted by Aran Sweater Market on 8th Dec 2015
There's nothing better than a good Sweater Selfie to wash away the Winter blues!
Whether its from customers, models, bloggers or friends of the brand, we simply love to see just how and where you are wearing your knitwear and what you are getting up to.
We've been so inspired by some pictures sent into us recently, that we decided we'd like to see even more by launching our very own #AranSweaterSelfie Competition in the search of the world's best Aran Sweater Selfie.
To enter simply post your Selfie to our facebook page, twitter or instagram with the tag #AranSweaterSelfie. Alternatively you can also post them straight to this blog article.
Our favourite entries will be posted across our social channels and the winner, who will receive a sweater of their choosing, will be announced on the 18th of December !
So grab your favourite Aran Knit, strike a pose and get snapping your way to Sweater Selfie Stardom !
See Full Terms & Conditions below.
*Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is open to residents in Europe, North America & Australia. You must be aged 18 or over to enter.
- To enter the competition you must go to Facebook/Twitter and/or Instagram and upload your photo using the hash tag #AranSweaterSelfie.
- To be valid for entry you must use an Aran Sweater or product which features the traditional Aran stitches. The specific jumper/accessory or garment can be any colour, style or brand.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The compeition will run from the 30th of November and close on midnight of the 17th of December 2015. The winner will be announced on the 18th of December on the AranSweater Market Blog as well as Twitter & Instagram and other social mediums.
- To claim their prize, the winner must contact the Brand Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The brand holds the right to retain and reuse all content supplied as part of the competition.
Photo Credit: Fashion Blogger Mikuta