Heavyweight Traditional Irish Aran Sweater - Reviews
Our Heavyweight Traditional Irish Aran Sweater, sported in the colour White with Natural Flecks by our model, is one of our most popular designs. It incorporates a selection of the most commonly used Aran stitches: the Honeycomb and Cable stitches, that were thought to act as a talisman bringing luck and protection to the wearer. This traditional Aran design is made with 3 ends of wool for extra thickness and warmth: the perfect garment for outdoor activities or just cosying up at home!
- Made in Ireland of 100% New Wool
- Traditional Crew Neck Collar
- Versatile Irish wool sweater - Can be worn as an outer garment or inner layer
- Features the traditional designs of the Aran Islands
- Lightweight Aran Sweater also Available
- 100% Wool is natural and holds shape better offering unparalleled insulation.
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)