Sterling Silver Double-Sided Trinity Knot Pendant - Reviews
- Inspired by intricate Celtic Trinity Knot, this pendant provide a genuine connection to the beliefs and traditions of Ancient Ireland.
- Also known as the Triquetra knot or Triskell, the Trinity Knot is believed to be symbolic of natural forces: earth, air and water. On a more spiritual level, it has also been known to represent life, death and rebirth.
- The Trinity Knot symbol was adopted by the early Christians in Ireland as a representation of the Holy Trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (or Holy Ghost)
- Crafted from the finest sterling silver to produce wonderful piece of jewelry
- Made in Ireland by master craftspeople
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details