Leather Knit Large Tote Bag - Reviews
Gift to Someone as a Symbol of Protection
This cosy sweater is a stylish alternative to the traditional Aran style whilst still in keeping with the nostalgia of the classic Aran patterns.
It features the ancient trellis stitch which symbolises the unique landscape pattern of the Aran Islands fenced in with roughly hewn stones. These stone walls acted like fortresses and were built as protection from the strong Atlantic winds.
It is perhaps the most delicate of the Aran Stitches and is often used to highlight special features within an Aran Sweater.
This garment's slim fit as well as elaborate detailing give it a truly feminine look and feel.
- Made of 95% Wool and 5% Cashmere
- Features include the aran trellis design as well as slight flare on sleeves
- Elaborate detailing on main body of garment as well as sleeve cuffs
- Natural, organic and sustainable fibres
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity